D2C Conclave 2022
As native digital brands navigate the post-pandemic storm, and more traditional retailers crossover into the D2C lane, the line between e-commerce clicks and retail bricks continues to blur. Trendy products and deeper personal connections, though still important, are no longer enough. Consumers' lives were upended during the crisis and now they expect more from the companies they do business with.
They want quality products and services, fast and reliable. And they want access to these products wherever they shop.
Challenger brands, novel tech, coupled with transforming consumer preferences, are propelling the global eCommerce industry forward. Businesses around the world – especially D2C brands – need to keep up and embrace the new commerce landscape. A promising way to stay up-to-date with the latest trends, learn from industry leaders, and pave the way for new business opportunities is to attend D2C Leadership Summit.
This action-packed event will invite founders, CEOs, thought leaders, innovators, and eCommerce enthusiasts from different industries to discuss strategy, shed light on key DTC trends for 2022, share insights, and come up with new ways to thrive in the eCommerce landscape.
Additionally, with almost 250+ attendees set to grace the event, you can’t miss out on all of the networking opportunities. Whether you own a D2C business, are a digital marketer, or a growth strategist – you have to attend this event.
Who Should Attend
- D2C Brands
- e-Commerce Brands
- Digital Sellers
- SMB Owners
- Digital First
- Customer Experience
- Seed Funding
- Accessories & Lifestyle
- Apparel & Fashion
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Baby & Mothercare
- Consumer Electronics
- Food & Grocery
- Home & Home Essentials
- Fitness & Wellness
- Grooming Products – Men / Women
- Mobile Accessory
- Pet Products
- Wellness & Healthcare
To nominate - send details
Get in touch with
+91 98210 22236
Partner With UsConnect with us, we will understand your marketing and activations goals & will help you explore various options to reach out to your target audience through our platform by generating the required visibility through direct & indirect marketing campaigns.
- Getting overlooked as their brand lacks market awareness & recognition
- Striving to compete with well-known and established players
- After a business breakthrough & to establish inroads into a growth market
- Setting the groundwork to cement their position as market leader & remain at front-of-mind to customers
- Planning to debut a new product or service
- Relishing face time to educate senior decision-makers who can appreciate your brand / technology / approach
- Seeking a focused platform to deliver the value proposition & competitive edge of their solutions / services
- Keen to build brand credibility & solution awareness as a new market entrant or less known provider
- New market entrants & lack a solid contact base within the industry / region
- Looking to open new doors within existing clients or prospect accounts
- Struggling to access & engage key members of a complex decision-making unit
- Wanting to qualify sales prospects & convert the best opportunities